Get ready for in-demand positions in government and corporations throughout the Bay Area.
Qualify for helpdesk or higher positions with A+ certification
What You’ll Learn
- Basic computer repair & installation
- Linux installation, configuration and administration
- Windows installation, configuration and administration
- Preparation for CompTIA A+ exam
Cisco Level 1 Certification (industry certificate), 4 units
- Take CIS 120 and then Cisco Level 1 exam
- Time to Complete: 1 semester.
- Estimated Cost: $210 in tuition and fees; $10 in Books & Supplies.
Why College of Marin?
- Affordable and Accessible: College of Marin prepares students for high-wage and high-demand careers at a fraction of the cost of private programs. Classes are open to all and cost only $46 per unit for California residents. Financial aid and student support services are available to those who qualify.
- High-Quality Instruction for High Wage Industries: Our instructors are highly experienced industry professionals who are recognized as experts in their respective fields and who understand their industry’s needs and trends. Our graduates enter the workforce with the comprehensive work skills and the ability to be innovative, critical thinkers.
- Small Class Size: Most classes have 10-22 students. This low student-to-teacher ratio allows instructors to work individually with students as needed while covering material in-depth.
There are excellent and increasing opportunities for Cisco and Microsoft Network professionals throughout the Bay Area. Completing your CompTIA A+ certification is excellent for helpdesk and higher positions, including entry-level networking career opportunities.
READY TO GET STARTED?
- Enroll Now at marin.edu
- Questions: Contact Counseling
- (415) 485-9432
- (415) 485-9430
Computer Information Systems Dept.
A Joe Ritchie (415) 457-8111 x7598
Gainful Employment For more information about College of Marin graduation and completion rates, the median debt of students who have completed our programs, and other important gainful employment information, please visit www1.marin.edu/gainful-employment.